Instruction for authors
The abstracts of the Workshop presentations and posters will be published in the Abstracts Book. Abstracts are in English and not longer than two A4 pages with the following format:
- Title: Calibri; 14 points; bold; lower cases; centred.
- Author(s): Full author(s) name(s) will follow the title after one free space; Calibri 12 points; plain text; centred.
- Address(es) and affiliation(s): Full address(es) and affiliation(s) will follow the author(s) name(s); Calibri 10 points; plain text; left justified.
- Main text: Calibri 12 points; plain text after one free space; text justified at both margins.
- References are not permitted or Calibri 10 points.
- Figures: Only one figure/table can be included. The optional figure should not exceed dimensions of 160 mm (width) x 200 mm (height), should be in shades of grey in 400 dpi resolution and in jpg format. The figure/table will be placed to the end of the abstract, after references. If you decided to include a figure/table into your abstract, please send the figure/table as a separate file and do not insert it in the abstract file.
During preparation of your abstract please do not paste any formatting and indicate in your e-mail whether you prefer an oral or a poster presentation.
Abstracts should be submitted as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors are welcomed to submit more than one abstract for oral and/or poster presentations.
Upon receiving the abstracts, the organizing committee reserves the right to transfer oral presentations into poster presentations, of which the participants will be duly informed.
The submitted abstracts will not have any language proofreading. The corresponding (submitting) author is solely responsible for the published text.
The deadline for abstract submission is 15th February 2019.